• Taxation matters, Constitutional matters, medical negligence matter, Arbitration matters. Drafted Special Leave Petitions, Writ Petitions, Plaints, Written Statements, Claim petitions in Arbitration, DRT etc. Drafted Winding Up Petitions
Criminal matters before Metropolitan Courts
• Responsible for drafting and vetting suits for DRT, petitions, criminal complaints and applications, replies to RBI Ombudsman, Branch Banking and Senior Management cases in consumer courts.
• Checked compliance with RBI’s directives for agri-loans as well as responsible for drafting and vetting various agri-loan agreements, MOUs, indemnity bonds, master facility agreements, corporate guarantee and confidentiality agreements.
• Ensured strong legal checks and balances for warehouse stock funding and liquidation process.
• Landmark cases: ICICI Bank Ltd. vs Prakash Kaur & ors reported in (2007)2 SCC 711 & Tapan Bose vs ICICI bank Ltd.
Nominated for “Leadership Mentoring Programme” & recovered Rs.39 crores through litigation.
Worked as chamber junior of Late Kirit Raval, Ex-Solicitor General of India, Mr. Jaideep Gupta, Barrister-at-Law, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Soumen Sen, Hon’ble High Court Judge at Calcutta and retainer with S.K.Banerjee & Associates.
Worked on High Court & Supreme Court matters
assisted Mr. Sudipta Sarkar, Mr.Gopal Mukherjee, Sr. Advocate in other Petitions before Company Law Board. Appeared in TDSAT in cable dispute matters. Conducted matter for Manthan Broadband in Star vs Manthan. Drafted Criminal Proceedings under Section 138 of N.I. Act as amended, complaint cases under Section 200 of Cr.P.C. and under Section 156 (3) of Cr.P.C. & appeared individually before the respective Courts.
• Lease Agreements
• Sale & Purchase Agreements in Real Estate
• Consumer Forum Cases
• Briefed senior counsels like Mr. Harish Salve, Mr. Mukul Rohatgi, Mr. Gopal Subramaniam, Mr. C.A.Sundaram, Mr. Janak Dwarkadas, Mr. Virag Tulzapurkar, Mr. Dinyar Madon, Mr. Pravin Samdani etc.
• Contract drafting mainly Concession agreements MOUs, deeds and bonds.
• Contract Management which includes vetting, assessing risk, reviewing, drafting negotiating Contracts/Agreements (EPC, JVC, Licence Agreements, Perishable Cargo Operations Agreements, Performance Security Agreements, Advertising Rights Agreement, Deed of Novation of Concession, Common Utilities Agreement, Substitution Agreement, Trust & Retention Accounts Agreement, Common Loans Agreement, Security Trustee Appointment Letter, Service Level Agreements, Software Licensing Agreement, Concession Agreements, Non-Disclosure, Non-compete Agreement etc.),
• Reviewing RFP, RFQ.
• Commercial Litigations across Supreme Court of India, High Courts & tribunals.
• Regulatory matters and litigations related to it.
• Drafting appeals against orders passed by Airport Economic Regulatory Authority of India (AERA).
• Preparing cases and conferencing with Senior Counsels of High Court and Supreme Court.
• Content agreement, software licensing agreement, software/hardware maintenance agreement, data subscription agreement, web site legal notice/terms & conditions/data protection agreement, online privacy agreement, online distribution agreement, web development and hosting agreement.
• Disclaimer of research reports, back office reports, risk calculator and web page contents.
• Inbound & outbound SMS facility agreement, non-discretionary portfolio management services agreement.
Lease deeds of Branches.
• Drafting, filing and attending arbitration cases before NSE and BSE as well as drafting replies to SEBI regarding customer complaints.
Khalifa Bin Huwaidan Advocates & Legal Consultants
City Avenue Bldg , Deira, Port Saeed
01-03-2017 - Till Present
Heading the Corporate Division; Expertise in Corporate documentation, Commercial Agreements, Real Estate, Commercial & Civil, Criminal matters, Arbitration & Construction matters, Labour & Employment law, Rental Disputes etc.
Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd., Mumbai
19-01-2013 - 19-06-2015
• Providing end to end solutions in documentation and litigation of Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Private Equity and Securities.
• Project finance agreements with noted Real Estate Developers like Lodha Developers, Hiranandani etc.
• Finalizing Corporate Debt Restructuring Documentation, Share Holder’s and Share Subscription Agreements, Options Agreement etc.
• Strategic consulting into business development and Negotiation relating to contractual obligations. Drafting Privacy policies for new products and structuring commercial transactions.
• Advising on strategies and documentation in the aftermath and/or possibility of Corporate Debt Restructuring in compliance with The Companies Act 1956
• Leading the team in various litigations like Scheme of Amalgamation, Winding Up, summary suits, Redemption of Debentures before Company Law Board etc. and Arbitration.